Bleeding gums is most pronounced when you see bleeding on the gumline. So why do you encounter this condition, and is it easy to treat? Effective prevention needs to do? Quoc Binh Dentistry will answer this content.
What is bleeding gums?
Bleeding gums is a very common disease in people. You will see the soft tissue area surrounding the tooth is damaged. The soft tissues mentioned here are gums, periodontal ligaments with broken blood vessels that cause bleeding.
Although this condition does not make you feel much pain, it is a warning sign of some other serious diseases of the teeth.
The most commonly identified causes of bleeding gums
@First, the most obvious is the poor oral hygiene. You do not clean your teeth properly and fully. During the brushing process, the habit of rubbing hard and in the wrong direction causes the gums to bleed. And if this action keeps repeating for a long time, the soft tissue that covers the root of the tooth has been hard to recover.
@When infected gums also cause bleeding gums. It is easy to see that the inflamed gums are dark red, swollen, and soft and easy to bleed. Especially, you will also see the odor coming out of this area.
@Another common cause is the thick layer of dental tartar. This is a good condition for strong reproductive bacteria that cause dental damage.
@In addition, when your body is lacking in certain substances such as vitamin C, vitamin K and calcium are also likely to cause bleeding gums.
@In pregnant women, hormonal changes also make soft tissue around the teeth more sensitive and easier to bleed.
Note: In addition to signs of gingivitis, periodontitis, bleeding gums also alarms more serious diseases; Like diabetes, leukemia, thrombocytopenia, liver and kidney diseases.
Is bleeding gums cured, isn’t it?
This disease causes many unexpected effects on your oral health.
When soft tissue is in a healthy state, the teeth are also firmer, chewing is easier.
But when they are hurt, bleeding, more sensitive, greatly affecting chewing.
In addition, prolonged bleeding gums is left untreated, the infection gradually worsens, will cause teeth to wobble and lose their teeth.
If this pathology is more severe, the deeper damage, the longer recovery time of soft tissue will be.
For thorough treatment, you should go to reputable dental clinics. Have a doctor check-up and determine the cause clearly. From there give the best treatment for you.
How to prevent this pathology is the most effective!
- For the best prevention, good dental care should be taken. Brush your teeth at least 2 times and use a soft brush, gently brushed & properly. Floss should be used to clean up the remaining food plaque.
- Note: using the right way the dental floss so that doesn’t hurt the gum. Absolutely don’t use sharp toothpicks, because this is the direct cause of dental bleeding.
- You should drink water after every meal. Or rinse your mouth if conditions permit.
- Should eat in a scientific way, supplement many nutrients to help strengthen vascular walls and improve body resistance. For example, fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Clean tartar periodically according to each condition, maybe every 6 months. Eliminate bacteria’s habitat, minimizing the risk of soft tissue infections.
- Avoid using tobacco or alcohol too much, as this is the cause of common gingivitis.
Thus, bleeding gums is very common, but it is a warning sign of declining oral health.
Treatment should be done as soon as possible to avoid adverse effects on soft tissue that cannot recover or lead to tooth loss.
Go to the dentist nearest to your home and see an experienced doctor. Protecting dental health is also the protection of beautiful long-term life.
Any question please contact
QUOC BINH DENTAL CLINIC IN VUNG TAU
19 Pham Hong Thai, Ward 7, Vung Tau City.
28 Le Loi, Ward 4, Vung Tau City.
Hotline: 0914 83 99 66
Online information page: