Children grow up day by day, parents love their children and tend to want the best for their children. Of course, in addition to being fully concerned about the material, the desire for good health is very important. And to have the best health development child care is not subjective, superficial.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic would share some of the concerns of parents with the methods of caring for children as follows:
– When children have not teething, parents should also use a soft, wet cloth to clean the baby’s gums every day. Can be taken during bathing or after breastfeeding. This helps clean thier mouth.
– For children sucking hands from 2-3 months, think the way not to allow the child to fold his elbow to the mouth, such as a cardboard tube inserted into the arm, holding the elbow. For older children, it is possible to use a nasty odor on the fingers that the child usually put on his mouth, or clothed with fingers … This is a measure to help children later not deviated during teething after that.
– When the child has teething teeth, you can use a small soft-bristled toothbrush, brush thier teeth with clean water or physiological saline in the correct proportion (advice to buy bottles at the pharmacy).
– If the child is older than 1 year and a half, use a toothpaste with low fluoride content and use only a small amount of chopsticks each time. Instruct your child to brush and rinse with water
– By the age of 4-5, they can learn to brush thier own teeth, but parents should follow up to support children. This is a good age imitation, should form the correct habits for the baby. Parents guide and monitor the child, can let the child standing in front of the mirror to manipulate each gesture as a slight up-down or rotate on the tooth surface, tilt the brush when needed to brush teeth. Avoid having a strong impact on your baby’s teeth and gums because it is easy to hurt at this stage.
– When children are older than about age 8 or older, you can instruct your baby to use flossing to brush teeth, remove excess plaque from food, and remove the environment of shelter. Types of bacteria that cause tooth enamel and unpleasant odors. However, care should be taken in flossing, just slide lightly through the teeth and pull the plaque out, not pressing down the gums will accidentally damage the gums of the baby.
Proper hygiene measures for children’s teeth from birth and further care will then form good oral care habits, prevent dental diseases and protect the dental health of the baby.
In order not to waste time and money on orthodontics for children later, parents should monitor and care for children teeth early, which will help children get straight teeth, beautiful teeth and more confident in the future. Currently, Quoc Binh Dental Clinics have a care programs for children in stages, customers can refer directly to the clinic.