Removing tartar is a fairly simple procedure for a dentist. You only need to spend 15-30 minutes to have clean teeth right away. However, if you are too busy, and don’t have free time, should you self-remove tartar at home? Find out right here.
In many previous articles, dental experts have determined that “remove tartar is a simple but very important step in dental care.” And this should be done every 6 months to ensure your teeth are clean, and bright beautiful.
However, for some customers due to the nature of the work takes a lot of time and forgets to have to go to dentistry. So the idea of self-remove tartar at home should be implemented?
@Answer for the above question, you need to know some information about the process of scaling tartar.
Removing plaque and tartar, your dentist will use special types of equipment called dental tartar scraper.
The principle of operation of these devices is the application of ultrasonic waves combined with water jets to break, separating plaque / tartar from the tooth surface. Especially, the ultrasonic tooth scraper minimizes the invasion causing discomfort in the teeth. After scaling, you do not experience any sensitivity or pain, unless your teeth have been previously sensitive.
Tartar is the calcified plaque. The reason why tartar appears surely you already know. And tartar is also a fertile environment for harmful bacteria to grow and develop. So why hesitate without cleaning them!
Tartar sticks tightly to the teeth, you can see with the naked eye. However, if you just use a regular toothbrush, you will rarely be able to knock them off. Even the use of sharp tools to scrape off only damages gum tissue and tooth enamel.
Not to mention that you can’t see all the nooks and crannies in your mouth. Therefore, if self-remove tartar at home, it is not only ineffective but also harmful to yourself.
The correct advice is never self-remove tartar at home.
So what do we need to limit tartar? And how to treat?
- Proper daily oral hygiene care.
- Brushing and flossing after each meal will reduce the situation of backlog plaque.
- Should eat foods that are high in fiber and naturally clean like apples, strawberries … rubbing while chewing also makes the surface of your teeth have a bit clean.
- Do not use sharp toothpicks because they will accidentally damage the gums, create inflammation; And creating gaps makes it easy for plaque to stick to it and forms tartar.
- Should get into the habit of going to the dentist for a periodic dental examination every 3 to 6 months. The purpose: helping detect timely damage to the teeth and timely treatment. In addition, the dentist hygiene oral, and removing tartar for you is also extremely helpful.
- Remember to never self-remove tartar at home. Avoid causing infectious bleeding, and damage to the gums.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic aims to create oral health care habits for the people of Vung Tau City; We have the policy of periodic removing tartar of teeth every 6 months with the cost only 200,000 VND / time.
So, come to Quoc Binh Dental Clinic for the best dental care.
QUOC BINH DENTAL CLINIC AT VUNG TAU
Add 1: 19 Pham Hong Thai, Ward 7, Vung Tau City.
Director Doctor PHAN QUOC BINH
☎️ 09148399 66/ (0254) 383 99 66
Add 2: 28 Le Loi, Ward 4, Vung Tau City.
☎️ (0254) 381 83 18
Add 3: 649 Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 8, Vung Tau City.
Dr. NGUYEN HUU CHIEN
☎️ 0708 649 649