In fact, over the past 10 years, dental implants have become more popular in Vietnam and especially in big cities. However, in addition to the cost of treatment, most patients have the same question for the doctor: Is dental Implants durable? Do they damage like real teeth?
Understand the patient’s anxiety when paying a lot of money to restore a new tooth. And they always want to know if is dental implants durable or only temporary use for a while.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic will help you relieve the anxiety around this issue.
Let’s look at the superiority of this dental implant:
Compared with methods to help hide the missing teeth, dental implants are completely different. Implant dentures can replace your entire real tooth, from the root of tooth insert into the jaw bone, to the porcelain crown that the naked eye can see. They are just like real teeth.
=>Thus, dental implants replacement solutions for missing teeth are the most optimal solution for this time.
- Not only aesthetically pleasing, dental implants actually play an important role in anchoring the jaw, preventing bone loss at the site of tooth loss.
- Dental implants are not like porcelain bridges. Making a dental bridge also gives you a denture that replaces the crown at the site where the tooth is missing. However, when making porcelain bridges, the patient must be grinding the real teeth next to as the fulcrum. Dental implants are not. And so will preserve the adjacent real teeth.
- The structure of the implant is a biocompatible material with our body. Once implanted into the jawbone, the implant will be covered by the jaw bone gradually until it becomes a solid block. Therefore, there is no loose case, drop dentures while eating or chewing as other types of removable assembly.
So if every day is impacted like real teeth, Is dental Implants durable?
The answer will surely surprise many of you, if you have previously thought that “one our life is equal to 30 their life”
When dental implants have good quality, implanted by the hands of a good doctor. Plus follow the process, meet technical standards and get good hygiene after transplant. Dental implants are very durable and can follow you throughout life.
As introduced in previous articles, the dental Implants are made of Titanium, which is a well known for its durability. Therefore, when fully meet the criteria for successful transplant, dental implants are more durable and more force than real teeth.
You can also refer to international information, the first Implant tooth implanted in 1965 and still eat well. Thus, despite more than 50 years that the strength of the Implant teeth remain stable. This is enough to clear up the question of many patients about Is dental Implants durable?
And if you mention the quality of dental implants, we can not ignore the article:
Through the detailed information in this article, we will know the general dental implant lines are commonly used in Vietnam, and how the price of treatment varies, which is consistent with the economy of your or not.
At the same time, you also have specific advice for your case, if you schedule a visit with a specialist doctor at the Quoc Binh Dental Clinic Vung Tau.
Your doctor will tell you:
- Which implant is right for you?
- How to choose the restoration of porcelain, to become “perfect couple”.
- And if your bones are not up to standard, you need to add more bone to the missing tooth. Or need to lift sinus, because of the thickness of the sinuses’ wall is thin, the cost of transplants must be increased.
Please call Hotline 0914 83 99 66 to make an appointment
Or contact us at: https://www.facebook.com/nhakhoaquocbinh/
For further consultation with the consultant team.
Thank you for your interest, wish you soon to find smile confident and good oral health.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic Vung Tau.