Toothache is a very unpleasant thing that at least in your life will encounter a few times. However, if you have already treated the disease, such as curing tooth decay or cure dental pulp, but still have tooth pain after a filling, this is a warning sign you need to go back to the clinic to see the doctor immediately.
So why still have tooth pain after a filling?
Let’s look at some of the following reasons
- Tissue of decay teeth, or inflammatory pulp tissue, has not been removed before filling the hole. Doctors often have to remove the diseased tissue, removing the damaged part from the infection. Therefore, if the damage is not thoroughly processed, the remaining bacteria will continue to cause damage to the teeth and still have tooth pain after a filling.
- Incorrect filling technique: This problem depends on the skill of the person performing the treatment. If the doctor does not have much experience, incorrect operation, patches open, not close. They will also make your teeth more sensitive, may have a feeling of sensitivity or pain after filling teeth.
- It is possible that the quality of the fillings is not up to the standards: if using fillings with poor quality, does not respond to the effects in the oral cavity, it is easy to irritate teeth or gums and will make you feel toothache after treatment.
- Another reason comes from the patient: Care after filling your teeth improperly, or congenital structure of your tooth is sensitive or weak. The tooth pain after a filling can completely happen.
How to overcome the tooth pain after a filling?
If your teeth are too sensitive but not due to other causes, after 24-48 hours the discomfort will disappear.
However, if you have a toothache, return to the treatment center to see your doctor and determine the cause for the pain.
Normally, doctors should remove the old fillings, repeat the decay hole treatment or clean the pulp chamber again … and fill it with good quality material. This will get you out of the terrible pain that haunts you losing sleep.
“Prevention is better than cure” is the old saying has never been wrong. When your teeth do not have any problems, you need to know how to take good care of them. But if you have dental disease, the first thing to do is to find a reputable treatment center, with modern equipment, and the team of doctors regularly learn more to raise occupation. This will help you reassure and save your damaged teeth.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic at Vung Tau is one of the centers for intensive treatment of dental diseases.
- We apply advanced filler technology with light technology to provide durable sealant on your teeth. The hardness is very stable and durable. Sealing material that meets medical standards does not irritate the teeth or gums.
- The diseased teeth will be screened at the clinic very quickly, to determine the decay of the infection or inflammation of the pulp, ensuring thorough treatment to avoid errors.
- Seal materials are originated from foreign countries (Japan, USA …) with international standards and licensed by the Ministry of Health circulated in the territory of Vietnam. Product origin friendly, benign, not irritating. So you will not have any tooth pain after a filling anymore.
- The treatment process is done by skilled doctors with many years of experience, precise operation, careful.
For more information, please contact our team through the following channels:
Hotline 0914 83 99 66
Advisory Page: https://www.facebook.com/nhakhoaquocbinh/
Come directly to the center:
Add 1: 19 Pham Hong Thai st., Ward 7, Vung Tau City
Add 2: 28 Le Loi st., Ward 4, Vung Tau City
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic at Vung Tau.