In fact, the orthodontic treatment has become very popular. Desire to have a straight teeth is a practical thing. However, there is still a lot of concern around the need to remove teeth when performing orthodontic treatment. When does apply the braces without extraction tooth?
We can visualize the above problem, simply as follows:
Most cases of orthodontic intervention tend to be unbalanced between the structure of the jaw and teeth. Depending on the severity that will cause the situation to crowded teeth, pushing together, the inside of the outside. Therefore, to create the appropriate space for pulling the teeth to the correct position, the doctor will remove the teeth in the unnecessary position before the orthodontic treatment.
So when does apply the braces without extraction tooth?
- The object is easy to apply this method are the babies in the growing age. At this times, the jawbone is in the development stage, so the use of instrument make jaw wider to create the required space on the jawbone is very easy to do. However, in some cases, parents will see the doctor also perform extraction teeth for the baby. Parents don’t worry, because the doctor just spit out the extra teeth, not necessary, but not affect the child’s permanent teeth.
- The second object to apply the braces without extraction tooth are patients who have sparse teeth. When the gap between the teeth is large, it is not necessary to create more space on the jawbone. In this situation, the doctor uses braces to fix the loose teeth together. This also helps to balance and make the face look slim.
- Third object: In contrast to patients with narrow jaw that requires enlargement of the jawbone, the patient has a large jaw arch, which have enough distance to pull the teeth to the correct position, without needing extraction tooth.
Where apply the braces without extraction tooth is prestige and efficiency?
- With a team of doctors trained in orthodontics. Regularly improve skills and apply advanced methods in the world.
- Orthodontists at the Quoc Binh Dental Clinic in Vung Tau, always provide patients with the most appropriate, scientific and most sustainable braces solutions.
- Before treatment, patients should be carefully examined, measured on the jaw, and prognosis of the results of each orthodontic treatment (if applicable). Doctors only conduct treatment when the method that best suits each situation of the patient.
Instead of extracting the tooth to create space, the doctor can use the expanded jaw technique, combination of pulling teeth. Avoiding the risk of tooth extraction that orthodontic effects remain high. At the same time, help the patient not to face the pain when spit the real teeth.
However, please note one thing, not all patients apply the expanded jaw technique in the method of braces without extraction tooth. Because if the rate of the jaw is in harmony with the facial structure, while the teeth are crowded, it must be extracted tooth to create the necessary space and preserve the size of the jaw.
Therefore, the information is shared in the article or in the community answers, usually only to help you have a better understanding of your condition, which is not the only indication of the doctor.
To find out exactly how your medical situation should be treated, you will need to seek medical advice from a specialist and be consulted detail.
For more information, please contact:
Hotline: 0914 83 99 66
Or come to the clinic directly
Add 1: 19 Pham Hong Thai, Ward 7, Vung Tau City
Add 2: 28 Le Loi, Ward 4, Vung Tau City