Attaching the gems to the teeth has never been “unfashionable”, but how to use durable? We hear the answer of how is durability of attaching the gems to the teeth.
What is attaching the gems to the teeth? And is it durable?
If you have ever known about beauty services for teeth don’t need discussion more. But with some of you still don’t know about this cosmetic service, Quoc Binh Dental Clinic would like to share again.
This is a popular trend not only in the international, but young people in Vietnam also very like it. For those who love novelty, unique, then you will be very excited to have a sparkling gems on our white teeth. And this makes your smile really shine, attracting the eye.
See also: (link attached)
However, it is always a matter of how is durability of attaching the gems to the teeth.
According to some professional opinions, usually the duration of the link between gems and teeth is about 2-3 years. But not every customer achieves such a milestone. Strength depends on many factors. For example: tooth surface, technical implementation, gems quality, and customer’s care.
Influence factors of how durability of attaching the diamond to the teeth:
Dental health: If your teeth are firm, enamel is good, the bond between the gem and teeth will be stronger. If your teeth are weak, enamel thin, crack, it will usually incorporate porcelain or Veneer and then put the gem up. This combination helps both beautiful teeth and protect teeth.
The technique of the doctor: with flat bottom gem or pointed bottom, the technique will be different. If you choose a reputable dental center to perform, there will always be a team of highly qualified medical professionals who will support you best.
Quality of gem attached to the teeth: this may be information surprise you. However, the quality of the stone determines “How is durability of attaching the gems to the teeth“. If the stone is good quality, the brightness will be long, with little peeling. If the quality is poor, after a period of use often lose color, dull and easy to peel off. Many times, it has the opposite effect on teeth, causing your teeth to be sensitive. So choose gems from reputable suppliers or choose benign dental stones with the human body.
Take care of oral hygiene and preserve it throughout use. This is also a factor that affects how durability of attaching the gems to the teeth. If you regularly brush your teeth or chew food hard at the teeth which was attached gems. It is obvious that the stone is peeling.
Some notes help increase the time spent using gems was attached to the teeth:
- Choose the right gems placement: You should choose the least impacted teeth. Always select the upper 3rd teeth, and avoid attaching the gems to the irregular teeth or the front teeth. Because the teeth protruding out much, or have to tear the food to increase the possibility of collision is easy to make slough off stones.
- Select the type of gems used in dentistry, because of its benign and high bonding ability.
- Choose a soft bristle brush to clean the teeth, avoid rubbing against the teeth being fixed with gems. This will protect the enamel and prolong its use.
- Avoid chewing, tearing food hard with teeth are attached the gems.
- It is important that you choose to perform attaching the gems to the teeth in a reputable dental clinic, to ensure the quality of the service.
For further information, please contact: Hotline 0914 83 99 66
Or direct check-up and consultation at:
QUOC BINH DENTAL CLINIC
19 Pham Hong Thai Str., Ward 7, Vung Tau City
28 Le Loi Str., Ward 4, Vung Tau City.
Page Online: https://www.facebook.com/nhakhoaquocbinh/