Why do dental porcelain crowns? Should I make porcelain teeth? … or the questions turn around whether you are fit to make porcelain teeth in the forest of information, and that confuses you. So here is the warning “If you have not read this article, you no need do porcelain teeth”
Actually, if you are too fussy to consult too much information in the press or word of mouth from one person to another, each situation is not exactly the same. So we recommend that you read through this article and you will find it very comfortable to choose the most suitable option.
1. You need to determine the status of your oral health is consistent with the method of dental prosthesis
Please note that, you do not have to listen to anyone who speaks porcelain teeth are beautiful, and you are eager to make porcelain teeth. Only the following cases should do:
- Teeth broken, broken but not more than 1/3 of the tooth (the part of teeth you observe in the mouth)
- Teeth worn, loss of tooth enamel or severe pigmentation that conventional bleaching methods do not support effective recovery.
- The teeth not closed, front tooth size is too large and the jaw moved to the front of the face
- Restoration of the aesthetic of the teeth in the treatment of dental pulp or tooth decay.
- If you have lost a single tooth, or more teeth. However, in this case, it is recommended to choose a porcelain bridging method or must be combined dental implant.
2. Choose a reputable place, modern facilities, experienced doctors
After you made sure you fall into the right context for dental porcelain, you should start searching and choosing a reputable dental address – a place that promises you the right results expectations. Particular attention should be paid to good after-sales service.
Note that it is very important, some customers do not have the experience to find out the information and they have encountered: related to oral health, If you have to do – it must perfect, no choose cheap price that selecting unsafe treatment places, using inexpensive dental materials to lower costs, and eventually losing money, bring more trouble.
3. Consider the choice of materials for porcelain teeth in accordance with your ability and practical needs
Each of the porcelain products that make up the tooth will meet different requirements of aesthetics and impact strength in the dental environment. Therefore, when you need to do dental porcelain, you should go directly to the dentist and discuss with the treating doctor to assess his condition accurately. At the same time, refer to the advantages of each type of porcelain dental restorations, see in your ability to choose the most appropriate product line.
4. It is important to understand the procedure the dentist performs, and provide the highest level of safety.
You are allowed to discuss the activities that the doctor will perform when making dental porcelain for you. Of course there are steps in the service to ensure the safety and peace of mind when using dental porcelain services in dentistry.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic has over 20 years of experience in treating more than 80,000 patients. With the motto “Dedication – Prestige – Quality – Best price”, has brought satisfaction to customers not only in Vung Tau City, but also customers from other places for occasions business, holiday, visit relatives …
Along with the use of high-grade porcelain products such as Cercon of Dentsply (Germany), Zolid’s Ceramill porcelain (Germany) and 3M’s Lava porcelain (USA), provide peace of mind in terms of quality and increase the trust of customers. With good warranty for porcelain teeth, Quoc Binh Dental Clinic commitment to bring the perfect smile for your life.
Quoc Binh Dental Clinic